Plain PTFE Teflon Hose
The Advantages Of Teflon Hose
The hose are good resistance against all chemicals, acids and caustic solutions of any concentration.
Exceptions : Liquid Alkali metals and fluoride compounds.
Hose specification Tolerance : *± 5%
Construction : A smooth Teflon* inner core, externally protected with S.S. 304 wire Braid
Fluid Compatibility : Inert to all aircraft hydraulic fluids, fuels, lubricants, coolants, and water systems, Non-toxic, odorless and tasteless.
Absorbs vibration : Withstands continuous flexing and vibration without failure from flex fatigue. Dampens and absorbs vibration.
Non-ageing : Unlimited shelf life because properties do not change with age or exposure to weather.
Easy to install : Because it is flexible, there are no alignment problems saving time and money when a smooth bore hose assembly is installed.
Temperature Resistant : From – 73ºC to 232ºC max for fluids, gases.
PTFE Teflon Plain Hose With External S.S. Braid
Construction: A smooth Teflon* inner core, externally protected with S.S. 304 wire Braid
These properties mean :
- Low maintenance cost during long service life.
- Less production standstill.
- Reduced storage requirements due to multiple application.
- More flexibility in disposition by multiple combination possibilities.
End Connection :
- Can be manufactured as per requirement & will be duly crimped on the hose.
- The hose assembly can be teflon* lined, i,e. all the contact parts of Teflon*.
- A Dupont registered Trademark