Multichem Dock Chemical
Heavy Duty-GPG : Heavy Duty multichem dock chemical composite hose are ideal for marine services handling wide range of Inorganic & Organic liquids, Chemicals & cargo at port installation.
Application : The Transflex Hose assembly are recommended for loading and unloading barges, ocean tanker and bunkering services also recommended for the other dock side operation at port installation. The spiral woung high tensile galvanized iron inner wire and outer wire for providing strength and the flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain of the ship and barge movement.
Compliance : Heavy Duty Multichem Dock Chemical composite hose are manufactured and tested EN 13765 Type 3.
Product Handle: Highly corrosive acid and alkalis, aldehydes, amines, aromatic fuels, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alcohols, ketones, lacquers and petroleum products. Not suitable for service for many bromides, chloride or fluoride compounds. Refer to the chemical compatibility chart for specific recommendations.
- Complete product compatibility for safe handling of all types of Inorganic / organic liquids & other aggressive chemicals in dockside operations.
- Tough PVC outer cover resists to dragging wear, abrasion, UV and ozone resistance having maximum durability and safety.
- Choice of High tensile strength galvanized steel / Stainless Steel 304 / 316 outer wire for maximum durability depending on external environment.
- Double end to end electrical continuity prevents static electricity build up and internal arcing.
- Suitable for 0.9 Bar Vacuum rating.
- INNER WIRE: Polypropylene coated galvanized steel or Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- OUTER WIRE:High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- CARCASS: Multiple layers of polypropylene fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
- COVER: Abrasion resistant PVC impregnated fabric
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30°C to +80°C
- FOR CHEMICAL HOSE: Please refer chemical resistance compatibility chart
- END FITTING: As per client requirement which will be externally crimped or swaged
- Transflex Hose assemblies are tested at 1.5 times rated W.P for safety & reliability in accordance with EN 13765
- Manufacturer test certificate will be provided with the supply.
- Burst pressure Indicated is at ambient temperature.
- Electrically continuity is achieved by the two wire bonded to the end fitting, this helps dissipate accumulated charge and to avoid static flash.