Standard Duty: Multihigh Temp composite hose is designed for handling hot viscous petroleum by-products and where high temperatures up to +180°C are a requirement.
Application: The Transflex hose assembly are recommended for handling hot viscous petroleum by-products and where high temperature up to +180°C is a requirement. The Spiral wound high tensile galvanized iron / Stainless Steel inner wire and outer wire for providing strength & the flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain.
Compliance: Multihigh Temperature composite hose is manufactured to suite High-Temperature requirement.
Product Handle: Hot viscous petroleum by-products such as Tar and Bitumen.
- Complete product compatibility for safe handling of all types Hot viscous petroleum by-products such as Tar and Bitumen.
- Heat Resistant Fiberglass fabric outer cover.
- Double end to end electrical continuity prevents static electricity build-up and internal arcing.
- Suitable for 0.9 Bar Vacuum rating.
- INNER WIRE: High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel
- OUTER WIRE: High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel
- CARCASS: Multiple layers of polyamide fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
- COVER: Heat Resistant Fiberglass fabric
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30°C to +180°C (However pressure rating will reduce by 50% when temperature exceed 100°C)
- END FITTING: As per client requirement which will be externally crimped or swaged
- Transflex Hose assemblies are tested at 1.5 times rated W.P for safety & reliability in accordance with EN 13765.
- Manufacturer test certificate will be provided with the supply.
- Burst pressure Indicated is at ambient temperature.
- Electrically continuity is achieved by the two wire bonded to the end fitting, this helps dissipate accumulated charge and to avoid static flash.