Standard Duty-GPG : Standard Duty multichem chemical composite are designed for handling wide range of very aggressive Chemicals where additional chemical resistance is needed with PTFE inner layers.
Application : The Transflex Hose assembly are recommended for Tank to process Chemical Handling, Storage tank transfer & Rail wagon loading and unloading of chemicals. The spiral wound Polypropylene coated galvanized iron outer wire for providing strength & the flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain
Compliance : Standard Duty Multichem Chemical composite hose are manufactured in accordance to BS EN 13765/2010 Type 2.
Product Handle: Highly corrosive acid and alkalis, aldehydes, amines, aromatic fuels, chlorinated hydrocarbon, alcohols, ketones, lacquers and petroleum products. Not suitable for service for many bromide, chloride or fluoride compounds. Refer to the chemical compatibility chart for specific recommendations.
- Polypropylene liner with heavy duty polypropylene carcass for maximum chemical resistance.
- Tough PVC outer cover resists to dragging wear, abrasion, UV and ozone resistance having maximum durability and safety.
- Double end to end electrical continuity prevents static electricity build up and internal arcing.
- Choice of Galvanized Iron / Stainless Steel 304 / 316 outer wire for maximum durability depending on external environment.
- Suitable for 0.9 Bar Vacuum rating.
- INNER WIRE: Stainless Steel 304 / 316 or PVDF Coated
- OUTER WIRE: High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- CARCASS: Multiple layers of PTFE, polypropylene fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
- COVER: Abrasion resistant PVC impregnated fabric
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30°C to +80°C
- FOR CHEMICAL HOSE: Please refer chemical resistance compatibility chart
- END FITTING: As per client requirement which will be externally crimped or swaged
- Transflex Hose assemblies are tested at 1.5 times rated W.P for safety & reliability in accordance with BS EN 13765.
- Manufacturer test certificate will be provided with the supply.
- Burst pressure Indicated is at ambient temperature.
- Electrically continuity is achieved by the two wire bonded to the end fitting, this helps dissipate accumulated charge and to avoid static flash.