Heavy Duty-GPG : Heavy Duty multichem PTFE dock chemical composite hose are ideal for marine services handling wide range of very aggressive Chemicals where additional chemical resistance is needed with PTFE inner layers.
Application : The Transflex hose assembly are recommended for typical loading and unloading barges, ocean tanker and bunkering services also recommended for the other dockside operation at port installation. The spiral wound high tensile Stainless Steel 316 inner wire and Galvanized Iron or Stainless Steel under outer wire for providing strength & flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain of the ship and barge movement.
Compliance : Heavy Duty Multichem PTFE Dock Chemical composite hose are manufactured and tested EN 13765 Type 3.
Product Handle: Very Aggressive or corrosive acid and alkalis, MTBE, Chlorinated hydrocarbons, aromatic fuels, alcohols where PTFE lining is mandatory. Refer to the chemical compatibility chart for specific recommendations.
- Complete product compatibility for safe handling of all types very aggressive Chemicals, solvent, and acids including chloride and fluoride compounds.
- PTFE Liner with polypropylene and polyester barrier layers for maximum chemical resistance.
- Tough PVC outer cover resists to dragging, wear, abrasion, UV and ozone resistance having maximum durability and safety.
- Choice of Galvanized Iron / Stainless Steel 304 / 316 outer wire for maximum durability depending on external environment.
- Double end to end electrical continuity prevents static electricity build up and internal arcing.
- Suitable for 0.9 Bar Vacuum rating.
- INNER WIRE: Stainless Steel 304 / 316 or PVDF Coated
- OUTER WIRE:High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- CARCASS: Multiple layers of PTFE, polypropylene fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
- COVER: Abrasion resistant PVC impregnated fabric
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30°C to +100°C
- FOR CHEMICAL HOSE: Please refer chemical resistance compatibility chart
- END FITTING: As per client requirement which will be externally crimped or swaged
- Transflex Hose assemblies are tested at 1.5 times rated W.P for safety & reliability in accordance with EN 13765 type 3.
- Manufacturer test certificate will be provided with the supply.
- Burst pressure Indicated is at ambient temperature.
- Electrically continuity is achieved by the two wire bonded to the end fitting, this helps dissipate accumulated charge and to avoid static flash.