Multichem PTFE Chemical
Heavy Duty-GPG : Standard Duty Multichem PTFE Chemical hoses are designed for handling wide range of aggressive chemicals, solvents and acids including chloride and fluoride compounds. PTFE inner layers and other special barrier layers assure maximum product life in application and clean transfer are critical. Electrical continuity is achieved by two wires bonded to end fittings, this helps dissipate accumulated charges to avoid static flash.
Application : The Transflex Hose assembly are recommended and designed for in plant transfers. Tank to process Chemical Handling, Storage tank transfer & Rail Wagon loading and unloading of many Aggressive Chemicals, solvents and acids including chloride and fluoride compounds. The spiral wound Stainless Steel 304 / 316 inner wire and Galvanized iron outer wire for providing strength and the flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain
Compliance : Standard Duty Multichem PTFE Dock Chemical composite hoses are manufactured in accordance to EN 13765/2010 Type 2.
Product Handle: Very Aggressive or corrosive acid and alkalis, MTBE, Chlorinated hydrocarbons, aromatic fuels, alcohols where PTFE lining is mandatory.
- Complete product compatibility for safe handling of all types very aggressive Chemicals, solvent, and acids including chloride and fluoride compounds.
- PTFE Liner with polypropylene and polyester barrier layers for maximum chemical resistance.
- Tough PVC outer cover resists to dragging, wear, abrasion, UV and ozone resistance having maximum durability and safety.
- Choice of Galvanized Iron / Stainless Steel 304 / 316 outer wire for maximum durability depending on external environment.
- Double end to end electrical continuity prevents static electricity build up and internal arcing.
- Suitable for 0.9 Bar Vacuum rating.
- INNER WIRE: Stainless Steel 304 / 316 or PVDF Coated
- OUTER WIRE: High tensile strength galvanized steel or Stainless Steel 304 / 316
- CARCASS: Multiple layers of PTFE, polypropylene fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
- COVER: Abrasion resistant PVC impregnated fabric
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -30°C to +100°C
- FOR CHEMICAL HOSE: Please refer chemical resistance compatibility chart
- END FITTING: As per client requirement which will be externally crimped or swaged
- Transflex Hose assemblies are tested at 1.5 times rated W.P for safety & reliability in accordance with EN 13765
- Manufacturer test certificate will be provided with the supply.
- Burst pressure Indicated is at ambient temperature.
- Electrically continuity is achieved by the two wire bonded to the end fitting, this helps dissipate accumulated charge and to avoid static flash.